+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 02078909051 Read this if had calls from 02078909051

Hello Forum

02078909051 Read this if had calls from 02078909051

Is this a market research company?

Unregistered

02078909051 Alleged market research 02078909051

They rang our house twice last week, the first to do a survey on behalf of Ofcom and the second on behalf of a bank. We put the phone down both times. Seems a little odd but they do claim it is market research. It may be a front for a scam but we are only guessing at this stage. We will see if we get anymore calls this week and post what happens.

Unregistered

Missed Calls from 02078909051

Rang me Monday and Thursday and told them where to go

Unregistered

I had two missed calls from this number yesterday! Can i stop calls like this?

Unregistered

I have had two unsolicited calls from this number despite my being registered with the TPS.

Unregistered

Marketing call

Had calls today from this number for alleged research told em don't do marketing calls n they hung up before me, now there's a change,seems a coincidence calls come on same day I enter an itv compertition n had to leave my number in case I won, prob being sceptical but thinking these comps may be to get my info?

Stan
    It is so frustrating when you get a missed call from somewhere you don't know and they do not leave a message.

Unregistered

Thumbs up 02078909051

I got around 8-10 calls with 30min first he asked about my calls and amazingly he knew what countries I call to, well anyway I politely told him not to call again and passed the phone to my husband thats when he gone berserk and calling us names and swearing, I put the phone down but then he kept calling and calling. So, I called the police and my phone company to divert the no. Such a waste of time, money and energy.

Unregistered

Call your phone company

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I had two missed calls from this number yesterday! Can i stop calls like this?
    Call your phone company to block these calls, you may have to pay 3-4 extra or not, depends upon your phone company, but its worth it. You can block many other calls like this.

Unregistered

dont sweat it

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    It is so frustrating when you get a missed call from somewhere you don't know and they do not leave a message.
    Don't sweat it, you are lucky not to receive these calls, the person who speaks every time is like the gutter mouth, swearing and f***ng.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules