Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 08080996746 Read this if had calls from 08080996746

Unregistered

08080996746 Read this if had calls from 08080996746

Vodafone keep ringing me on my mobile (allegedly). When I answer they demand my name and address. When I say prove who you are they ask me the question again. I refuse to answer and they put the phone down. I am not too sure if it really is Vodafone or not.

Unregistered

0808 099 6746

This number originates to 'Vodafone'.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

I've just had a call from them (i'm also on Vodafone) but they called and then hung up without saying anything at all.

Unregistered

Who's this...

I've had multiple calls from this number the last few days, all at times when I am unable to answer. They haven't left a message either. Anyone know what they've had calls about..?

Locket83

Smile Actually pretty helpful....

I don't normally answer sales calls but I'm glad I answered this one. They have to ask you security questions because they are going to be talking about your account.
    They guy I spoke to was really friendly and managed to save me a huge chunk off my bill, and got me the phone I wanted......

Unregistered

0808 099 6746

I just got a call from this number no one there as soon as I answered my signal dropped I had no connection for about 30 seconds. Very strange

Unregistered

It is Vodafone, see following link

This is Vodafone, see this thread on the Viodafone forum, the answer is provided by Vodafone's tech team:

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-M...46/td-p/907623

Unregistered

Red face Vodafone

Ive had a sales call from this number asking me security questions too, I think this is the only sales call i ended up liking this year so far ! They managed to upgrade my phone to the latest model which i admit i had too pay for but i had the same tariff again with the same minutes, texts and internet but i was paying a tenner less each month!! Thanks a lot!!!

K Reterson

Vodafone Complaints

Vodafone are bloody pests and cant beat my current providers rates so why do they keep ringing! To dear, deer! How many more times, please take K Reterson off your call lists!! You cant beat the price of o2!!!!!

Unregistered

Cool

I've had the same problem with vodafone!! how they've got my number though i dont know because im on o2!
    far better anyway haha

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules