Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion

Thread: 08082840145 Read this if had calls from 08082840145

Jasmin_Oldbury

08082840145 Read this if had calls from 08082840145

Missed call to my husband's mobile yesterday. We did not know who it was and they never left a message. We did not ring back in case it was a sales company.

PIP

IT'S VANQUIS BANK

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin_Oldbury View Post
    Missed call to my husband's mobile yesterday. We did not know who it was and they never left a message. We did not ring back in case it was a sales company.
    IT'S VANQUIS BANK TRYING TO FLOG YOU SOME STUPID VOUCHERS. I RANG THEM AND THEY REMOVED ME FROM THE LIST, STILL NO ACCEPTABLE THOUGH TO DROP CALL, I THOUGHT IT WAS ILLEGAL.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin_Oldbury View Post
    its vanquis credit card sales people

Unregistered

Nuisance call??

Got a call on this number for the past previous days but kids answered it and they didn't say anything. Got a call today, I answered it and he's looking for my wife. Asked if who's calling as I don't recognised the number and he said he's looking for bla-bla-blah, my wife's name. I asked him who's calling, he said costumer service. Asked again what what company, and he insist to talk to my wife without telling me who are they. Told them to tell me what company so ill inform my wife,
    When wifey return from work, still, very rude answer insisting where's my wife. Told him again, wife at work, and then he just drop the phone.. Stupid and nuisance call.....

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules