Phone Number Lookup

Enter the number that has been calling you here:

+ Join in Discussion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 01392353101 Read this if had calls from 01392353101

Carmel_DC12

01392353101 Read this if had calls from 01392353101

Avoid conversations with this lot. You will be driven silly and forced in to complete submission.

Unregistered

It is an Exeter based number, have you tried Google?

Unregistered

Question

I've had a few missed calls from this number recently but im not based in exeter :/ who are these people?

Unregistered

They called this evening and when I told them his information was wrong and to take my number off his list he totally ignored me and kept asking "whats wrong" I told him everything as I did not have loan/credit card and definitely didnt have PPI, again I asked him to remove my number and he just kept taking over me and rattling on, I asked him once more to remove my number or I would report him and he still kept on an on so I hung up

Stacey_Windermere
    It is so frustrating when you get a missed call from somewhere you don't know and they do not leave a message.

J Parkes
    Missed call to my husband's mobile yesterday. We did not know who it was and they never left a message. We did not ring back in case it was a sales company.

Unregistered

MSC Claims ? 01392 353101

Join up at Telephone Preference Service if not already done, then you will be able to complain at http: // complaints.tpsonline.org.uk/Consumer/ PLEASE REMOVE THE SPACES BETWEEN THE COLON ( AND FORWARD SLASHES (//) IF COPYING AND PASTING THIS URL

Unregistered

Red face This lot seem to claim exemption

MSC Claims. Told them I had never ever had PPI but they insisted that I would and I would not know
    I told them I was registered with TPS but they then said they were exempt as they were not selling anything today.
    I just let the rattle on as I had already told them I had no PPI so I decided to waste their time and call costs.

Then I lodged a complaint tho I doubt it will make any difference. Could go and put their windows in I suppose. Exeter is a long way, but its getting closer.

Unregistered

Angry Just made my THIRD complaint

Yes thats three times now I've complained to TPS. Would not mind but I told this loadof idiots I never had PPI and they go on calling.

Unregistered

Talking more info

They are EMC Claims of 38-40 Palace Ave Paignton.
    Website gives their phonenumber as 0800 027 2484, so could be fun to call them up and leave the phone off the hook. (But not from your mobile). When they have had a few thousand annoying calls they might leave us alone.

+ Join in Discussion

enquiries@nuisancecalls.org.uk

www.nuisancecalls.org.uk

Twitter Facebook

Copyright 2014 The Nuisance Calls Forum

Established 2011

Cookie Policy - Forum Rules